Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 15: Free Falling

So its been ages since ive kept up with my "30 day" blog post!! Today would be dedicated to day 15

"Something you want to do before you die"
Typical right?
Once upon a time I went to lagoon in Utah and had the idea that "skydiving" would be AMAZZZING! And so I decided to go on a ride called "skycoaster" :) Its a ride where they harness you into a body suit and you dangel by a cord while being lifted i believe 148 ft in the sky ( making that height up..but it was high lol ) ... Me, being me, thinking im a tough guy decided to start crying when the box dropped and left us dangeling in mid - air ...what a joke right? haha!! But, of course I pulled through with it and they pulled us to the top and left it up to us to pull the cord to drop us!! I ended up absolutely LOVING the feeling of the free fall!! :)
So one thing I am bound to do before I die is to get that rush of falling out of the sky :) Even if that means having someone push me off the airplane haha!! I love taking the risk of things in life so why not take the risk of jumping out of an airplane :) Lifes too short to hesitate and theirs nothing more Id love than to get that adrenaline rush feeling to "just do it"
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment