Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 16: Constant inspiration :)

Day 16 : Someone who Inspires you


Introducing Vaimasima Vaifanua :)
AKA: Daddy.
Growing up my grandpa raised me into the gospel, teaching me things, where at the time I found no significance in. Lately, I spend my days thinking of him and the legacy he left with me, and the priceless lesson he taught me in life, "be thou an example".
He rarely taught me to be an example with his words, but through his actions.
Watching him growing up I saw a man who was
strong willed
stubborn
hot headed
prideful
firm
and most definately bold.
to balance it all out he held the most beautiful qualities of
sincerity
brave
love
protection for his loved ones
desire
motivation
being a rock for those who watched him
and best of all...
his sense of humor :)
Very rarely did I see my grandpa show weakness to others, he CONSTANTLY kept others laughing, especially with his awesome dance moves .. my all time favorite ."The robot" :)
He was a charmer, always knew how to turn a heated situation into a more enjoyable even if he was the one who made it heated in the first place lol. I am just now recently taking in the lessons hes taught me of being strong ... pushing through... enduring.. and enjoying the ride no matter the circumstances :)
Little did I know...all along..hes been my constant inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment