Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Days + 15 facts

So on facebook..I keep seeing all these posts of people putting up pictures of something for 30 days and it goes a little something like this ....


Day 1. A picture of yourself with 15 facts
Day 2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 3. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 4. A picture of your favorite night
Day 5. A picture of your favorite memory
Day 6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 7. A picture of your most treasured item
Day 8. A picture that makes you laugh
Day 9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10. A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
Day 11. A picture of something you hate
Day 12. A picture of something you love
Day 13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16. picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17. A picture of the cast of your favorite show
Day 18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19. A picture and a letter
Day 20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23. A picture of your favorite book
Day 24. A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25. A picture of your favorite day
Day 26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27. A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28. A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29. A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30. A picture of someone you miss
Now at first I was thinking...how lame is this..who even does that? Then after I thought about how cool itd be to blog I decided..well let me just be lame as well and go with the 30 day adventure.
                                                


                                                   
                                                            DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

  1. I cant swim (can you tell?)
  2. I moved halfway across the world JUST to be a nanny
  3. I am currently a maori in training
  4. Secretly, I like to practice my dance moves in the mirror
  5. I never take off my CTR ring
  6. If I lose my Ipod I go mental..literally
  7. I like to record myself singing for my private practice lol
  8. I find it entertaining to make people feel awkward
  9. I hate my appearnce but, love who I am inside:)
  10. I <3 the book of mormon
  11. I act tough just to prove a point
  12. Photographing my life is a must
  13. I eat way too much chocolate...but could care less
  14. I love saying hi to strangers!! (creepy i know)
  15. I hate high heels with a passion.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment