Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lights..Camera...ACTION!!


:) This is little TANE..And he looovesss to dance!! ... so does Ngakina haha!! Tane is the sweetest little boy you turn on music and next thing you know hes busting out the next big dance moves!! One day I believe he will be apart of australias next top dance crew..(if theirs such a thing lol)

Hes only 2 years old and of course thats the stage where everytime you hear them speak you tend to say.."aww how cute" and since I have that reacction with him every single day..of course I had to blog these moments!! He has big green eyes and everytime he says .. "Loove you" it literally makes my day complete!! Beware..in all reality with those big puppy eyes and cheesy grins he will take control lol!!


This would be a little group of the YSA..I think every event I attend they are around doing their "jam sessions" and I honestly cant believe how much talent I have seen here and the beautiful voices I hear all around me. I took this as a sign that I am destined to learn how to sing :) And it is official I have had my first singing lesson this last week and am a work in progress!! This was recorded at YSA sunday...where all of perths YSA got together for sunday and their were about as many people as there would be in a family ward back home! I know going back home to heaps of YSA will def be a huge transition, I will definitely be missing my little Perth YSA crew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment