Monday, March 28, 2011

Catching up

Time to catch up!!!
These past couple of weeks I feel like I have been doing so much and having "blog worthy" moments BUT its not blog worthy without a photo!! So since I decided to leave my camera at a friends for the past couple of weeks I have now got it back and its time to update!! I dont even know where to start...I guess we can start with RUGGGBYY:) So once apon a time....I used to live in a country where it was alll about football (aka gridiron) and now I live in a country where its hardley even played...like really people dont even know how to throw an american football..what is this?
So, I went to my first official rugby game..I assumed that little ones I saw back in utah didnt count. And all I can say is that those rugby fans were.....DRRYYY!! haha its a good thing I was with a crowd who made it a bit more interesting!!

                                                           New Zealand Blues VS. Emirates

                                              Clayton in the back there (with the evil laugh) was the
                                              interesting part of the game. He decided to sit in the
                                              blues maori section and as you can tell...hes an
                                              aussie cheering on the emirates...shame.
                                                     
                                           Jessie Rae is an Emirates fan and Tane a Blues fan..
                                           As for me...I was just the American lost in the crowd

First rugby game experience??? = Success! One thing I saw too was that they eat chips..aka fries at their games...and once I told them we sell popcorn and nachos at ours..they thought we were crazy. I dont think I have ever eatin so many chips in my life since Ive been here in OZ!

Up next.....Blast from the past!!! So we had a YSA decades dance the other weekend n I must say I was just all over that place!! Considering I havent danced in ages and I looove to dance I was just having a ball!! I have nooo idea what decade I was from but, hey you can fig that one out for yourself. :) I literally danced the night away for like...2 hours straight haha had to let it all out!!

                                                 Me n the famous charles...Hes prob got the best
                                                 imitations of an american accent..always mocking
                                                 me this one.
                                                          awww shameee...hahahaha
                                                          Tane was busting out his wild moves
                                                           alll night long!!
                                                              
                                              This guy...sorry michael already taken hahaha
                                               love this kid sweet as! One day michael asked me
                                              whats one thing you want to do while in australia?
                                            And I shot up excited as ever and said..."I want to go
                                            on a safarrrriiii" ...He looks at me as if im the most
                                            retarded person ever and says..."thats in africa?"
                                            hahaha how sad..already busting out my blonde streaks
                                          Grace in the middle there has found herself a Utah boy
                                          and will be moving to Utah!! I keep telling people here..
                                          "just go to utah and youll be married within weeks" and
                                           if thats not the pure truth idk what is!! haha

                                                  Myra n Liz!! <3 these girls to death!!

So...I know I am summing up my past weekends but, hey a photos worth a thousand words. So..next stop..is random adventues with Liz, Ginny, And Laurence. We went to this pioneer tribute which was sooo amazing, the spirit was felt very strong!! Afterwards we went on an adventure to this river place..I have no idea what its called..but it was sweet as!!



I love Piano Pictures!!

                                                          Laurence, He is the kind of guy who
                                          literally wants to live in a bush...He goes camping out
                                          by himself all the time!! Brave much!!

                                          I find it insane that parrots are just flying around every
                                          where here in OZ!!



                                                                      <3 these guys
This place was I must say the prettiest Ive seen since Ive been in Australia. Everything else is just desert but, hey theirs nothing bad about that it reminds me of home:)

Another thing people here do often is go to karaoke!! And usually when id do something like this..the people id be with all sucked....but, this time they all are amazing!! But hey, I still like to bust out a tune o two every now and then still:)

                                         

Well, I have one more weekend to update on...but we will save that for another post considering I have just summed up 3 weekends in one blog..as crappy of an explanation as this one is at least I got some kodak moments from it :) Next up....

KUMBAIII AHHH MY LORD!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment