Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sisterly Love

Day 2:
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with longest




This is my little sister Taina!! And today its her birthday :) Although she isnt my sister by blood, Ive been there with her since the day she was born!! I remember when she was just a baby she reminded me of the baby on ice age! When she was around 4ish, every day she would say..."I love you so much" but, now shes the 7 year old who groans and says.."yeah yeah love you too" its amazing how fast she has grown up.
We expected her to be this big tomboy who would love to play sports and do all those active things, but to our suprise she turned into a big diva like her mama!! She is most talented in dancing and I remember the first time she did the splits which was like age 5 I knew shed be an amazing little dancer! Its amazing what a strong little girl Taina has been, always so independant and strong willed. Although I am halfway across the world from my little sis I miss her everyday!!
<3 you so much Tai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment