Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 3: The latest & greatest impact

Day 3: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

So I know that  It is supposed to be a picture of my biggest impact..but, that wouldnt really do me any justice!! As you know  I am a "nanny" ..But did you know I nanny to the two most beautiful children ever? Yeah..I thought so.
Lately, I have been growing in so many ways just through the days I spend with these 2 kids!! I have learned that being a "Nanny" is NOT easy so suck it up! I learn each and every day how to turn my selfish thoughts of what a tough job it can be at times into thoughts of how insanely blessed I really am. These beautiful kids have taught me...

*Patience
*The little things really DO matter most
*How to really listen
*Singing & Chocolate make it all better
*Expect the Unexpected
*Creativity
*The feeling of motherly love
*To them..Everyone is beautiful in their own way

These lessons from a 2 &3 year old dawn on me EVERY day. And I have learned to take everything I do in a days time, whether it be a rough day or not and be grateful for the lessons learned.

My biggest impact: The innocence of a child

No comments:

Post a Comment