Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 5: A little bit o this..n a little bit o that

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory

Ok ok ... I know im so breaking the rule of just one picture..n using multiples but theirs one too many memories I have here in OZ n intend on sharing all of them considering their all pretty equal in importance haha! So I was trying to decide what was my favorite memory and then I realized that was dumb...australia overall has been my best memory!! I have met loads of people here who I just cant get enough of!! So this first pic of course I had already blogged about the famous decades dance:) Lets just say I went a little crazy cause I hadnt danced in too long n finally had some music rollin!!
 Me n TREEEGGOO!! love this girl she pretty much is going to be the coolest sister missionary eeever!
 Aw love these guys...the one on the far left would be Tinka train..CHOOO CHOO haha...cause apparently someone would love  to ride that train :P lol!! Thatd be laurence there in the middle..one night we were driving home with him and for some odd reason laurence has this fettish with wanting to go live in a bush!!! So one night he was STINK!! so we decided to give him a hygenic makeover:) and WALA there you land with this clean good smelling good loooking laurence!!! N of course the famous Kumbai ah crew liz!!! hahah
 Ah..my first night here in perth!! This would be the Beauty and the Geek river cruise!! I had no idea who these people were my first night here and come to find theyve become my new favorite people!! :)
 Me & Alex are pretty dang legit...we pretty much tore up the YSA decades dance floor with our mean dance battles!! Although..I looked like a true american fool this latino (or whatever he told me he was) had major dance skill!!!
 YSA sunday!! So this was the sunday we spent like 8 hours at church..Crazy ay? well thats how they roll in perth to get all the YSA together considering we all live like n hour away from each other!! It was real cool seeing all of the perth YSA together in one chapel it reminded me so much of home...yet filled with Australians and maoris..so id say it was much better then home ay!! The last hour or so of it im pretty sure half the congregation was asleep...poor speakers :/
This would be elder scicluna!! Pretty much just met him 3 days before he left to serve in Africa!! First time I ever saw him he was giving a farewell talk in church n was literally glowing..n I sure let him know that first time I met him haha good conversation starter!! Me n Tinka were there to give our handshakes goodbye!!!
 Me, Tiana, N candy at the airport posing away!! Tiana there in the middle is literally the fashion GODDESS!! op shop is a hugggge thing here in australia and probably going to be my latest and greatest addiction!!
 Hayleigh n Charles!! This night we all went to burswood to see one of our friends sing!! N charles there would prob be one of my favoritest ppl here in OZ considering I was cool enough to get a whole tribute to me and my american accent on his radio show ..SCOORREE!! 2 months in oz n famous already hahaha
 The canadian Jesse!! This guy is one of a kind ha first time I met him he was as hyper as ever!! Maybe its a canadian thing?? Well we played this cool game where we were lucky enough to win 20$ for getting flour blowed into our faces...tricky tricky!!! haha
Once again the famous bush man!!! This was at our YSA fastbreak sunday which was SOOO yummy and now becoming a tradition!! One thing these aussies like to do is get their feed on and socialize til the sun goes dowwwnn!!
So this would be the many pictures of my favorite memories!! And of course I have so many more from home BUT considering this is the "9,749 miles" blog we will keep it limited to my life down under:)



No comments:

Post a Comment