Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 8: Back in the day...

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh

SO...I know I said id keep this blog limited to the australian life BUT I couldnt help but bring that memory back into play!! Back in the day :).....nearly 2 years ago to be exact me and these two lovely girls sent off all of our missionaries... ( dumb dumb dumb ) Of course we had no idea what was a head of us nor did we think .... Maybe in the future one of us will be married??? cough cough linsey....Or...maybe that one of us would be living halfway across the world in australia??? Random....or maybe one of us would be working our butts off to be financially stable THEN travel the world...lets just say back in the day we didnt really use the brain god provided us:) but we sure used our beautiful and talented cooking skills:) we decided this was our missionary waiting lifestyle....MUDDY BUDDIES!!! And for those of you who dont know what muddy buddies are...I will teach you the heavenly ways :) They are yummy peanut butter chocolate sugar coated chex mix!!!! What was so funny about this was...it was the DAILY happening!!! I am pretty sure we could take out a bowl within a couple days!! We decided to try and be domestic and bake the "time" away haha!! These 2 have been my closest friends for The longest times...we all pretty much have the most opposing personalities BUT managed to love each other regardless!! Linsey dear with the blonde hair there has got to be the most understanding person ever with the kindest intentions, she is now married to her new hubby in which we thought she was going to be the LAST of the bunch to get married because of the missionary that had been sent off!! Shar there in the middle...What to say???? haha pretty much me and her were COMPLETE opposites considering I am probably the most straight forward person ever and she is pretty sensitive!! But, I def learned to be more considerate of my choice of words and to listen more all because of this girl:) She now is living it up getting rich and educated (smart move) As for me....2 years later I am living the furthest away I could possibly get from home taking life as it comes :) I guess you could say the funny thing about this photo is the unexpected future we had lying ahead of us:)

Lesson Learned
Expect the Unexpected



No comments:

Post a Comment