Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 6: Trading Places

Day 6: A picture of someone you would want to trade places with for a day

Today I post about who id want to trade places with for a day...and my pick would be a street dancer!! Not a famous dancer, nor a professional dancer, or teacher, just straight street!! Basically, how I see it, these dancers are more passionate and more sincere in their dancing rather than trained and pressured!! To live my life out on the street doing what I LOVE to do without pressure, without the world telling me HOW to do what I do would be my dream day!! :) I love to dance and am nowhere near  good but, hey thats what daydreaming was invented for!! So that being said...Id LOVE to trade places with the allll natural street dancers for a day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment