Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 7: Most treasured

Day 7: Your most treasured Item

So this would LITERALLY be my most treasured Item. And yes this would be my exact CTR ring :) I have had this ring for almost two years and since day one that I recieved it I have NEVER taken it off. If you didnt know what CTR stands for it stands for
"Choose the right"
One time, (ok ONLY once) I took my ring off cause I was cooking or something n then next thing you know I couldnt find it anywhere!! Me being the spaz that I am took hours looking for it and stressing out about it, and as soon as I found it I have never taken it off, not for showers, dishes, cooking, or anything else your meant to take your rings off for!! So to be honest, this is my most treasured item not only because it became habit to wear it but, because of the meaning it holds! Its a good thing we are given reminders like this in our church because everytime I look down at my hand I remember my goals and my intent to learn and grow from the gospel! Since ive gotten this ring I have grown in so many ways, figuring out who I am and what I need to do in life! That being said, the meaning and the encouragement this ring gives me is my most valuable and treasured item!
Pure & Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment