Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Because I can!!

So since I have been in Australia I havent had any sort of education and have been losing my mind!! I watch everyone else talk about uni and studying and it dawned on me...I MISS EDUCATION!! Its so twisted to think a thought like that I know..but, hey what can I say I actually like to learn!! Sooo what do you do at a depressing time like this... go to the library :)


Ahhh what a joy it is to have these beautiful books back in my arms :) ... What a nerd right? But, thats ok :) Because Id rather be a nerd than an airhead!! Here we have biology books :) Whats my focus? Nursing!! I have come to realize since ive been here mucking around in Australia that when I go home...getting my degree will be PRIORITY!! Well...along side mission plans but, still... time to hit the books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment