Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 11&12: Love&Hate

Day 11: A picture of something you hate
Day 12: A picture of something you love


If your thinking this is my "love" you fail. The one thing I cant stand is wearing high heels!! Honestly, who even invented those...oh..wait a guy did..but, that wasnt the point.I guess you could say I was the girl who rocked flats and tennis shoes to the formal wears :) I had this big fall out with my mom one time because I told her I wouldnt wear my heels and she kept insisting their not that bad, pretty much at the end of the night I was barefoot...yeahhhh :) Me and my flat shoes are the best of friends :) High heels only to be worn on VERY special occassions!! I brought a pair of heels to australia ... where are they now? In the hands of an owner who will actually put them to use..what was I thinking even bringing them ay haha! Now on to my "Love"!!!


Cookies & Cream :) yeaahhh!!! Obviously if you know me I have this chocolate adiction.. here in Oz I have recently earned the title of being called..."Tim Tam" because I have this obsession with these chocolates here in Australia. But, I have come to find...that I can turn down a tim tam every now and then..but, If its cookies and Cream...get out the way lol!!! Trying to figure out if this sweet tooth of mine is a blessing or a curse..Guess we will see how fat I end up in the next couple years until then cookies and cream for life:) 

And honestly, if you are reading this blog...as they would say here in oz.."what a sad guy" hahaha!! JK high heels and cookies and cream..boring right? 
Documenting life as we know it :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment