Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Winter in the air :)

So it is now beginning to be winter time here in australia, while I watch my dear utah friends speak of their summer drives with the windows rolled down! Lucky me, I get to go back home to winter...AGAIN!! Fortunately enough, I happen to enjoy winter & the lovely layers we get to wear :)
CHURR!!! haha!
Looks like I have some MAJOR op shopping to do, considering my 3 suitcases I dragged 9749 miles with me had only summer wear...why is that? Because my lovely mom told me..."oh no worries..you dont need winter clothes." Mother knows best right? ...No not right. THEN I find out allll my clothes back at home got sold off..I think this was in retaliation to the fact that I told my sweet mama that I plan on moving back to australia...But that is A-okkkk because theirs nothing I love more than to create a whole new wardrobe!! :) Now that I have given my mom some love and thanks...lol
                                                                       Jersey Time :)
I have found myself in a "scarf fettish" this winter!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment