Thursday, May 26, 2011

INSTO!!!

I dont think I have ever attended institute and loved it this much in my life...
Literally.
Here in perth we have insto on Tuesday & Wednsay nights!! From where I live it takes about half an hour to get to the ones on tues..& an hour to go on wednsays. For others it takes longer!!
Pure dedication much ?
Yes! I dont think I would travel like this every week JUST to get to an insto class if it werent for the examples of the YSA here who do it on a daily basis!! 
I mean really... I lived 5 mins from insto in Utah n never even went this often!
Taken too much for granted Id say!
Cant wait to go home and use the resources that are right in front of me more often!
                                                      Me & paris being photo addicts in class lol


   What do you do in insto?
Take photos.
Eat chocolate.
& Learn the lesson :) haha

                                                 Nathan, Paris, & muah In bible study!!!

      Faloa, You egg!!! haha

                                                        Quaid!! Hes moving to the States soon!!
       

                                                 "Hey look instead of 1 peace sign its 2"
                                                                           LOL
Taryn, Quaid and Me!! Getting some hot milo and toast!!!
They serve refreshments here after every institute class..
I think this needs to be a done deal in Utah.
:)
Insto <3


No comments:

Post a Comment