Saturday, May 21, 2011

Have you ever?

PLANKED!

So one day...while I was enjoying my early morning breakfast I turned on the news to see a report on
"Planking"
What about it? Well...A man was planking on a 7 foot (not sure if that was the height) balcony which is...of course...dangerous...Sooo it resulted in the death of a planker. Also, a report on a man who is currently in a coma who was planking on top of a moving car lol. So what does the world of australians see those dangerous reports as? A form of entertainment :)


 How to Plank : Position your body in a "stiff, planklike" position in awkward areas.

Or...Painful areas?
Especially...Random places!!

Also, you can plank in Standing position!!

The beauty of it all..is you can plank
Wherever
However
With whoever!!

Even in a bush :)
So to my americans who do not know the concept of planking. I surely hope you enjoy  my new discovery in australia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment